Students are asked to submit their ACT or SAT scores to the University of Oregon when applying. Between 2016 and 2017, the number of applicants declined by -6.89%, while admissions declined by -0.989%. To apply at the University of Oregon, you will need to present these required documents: ACT/SAT scores, Completion of college-preparatory program, Secondary school GPA, and a Secondary school record. 95 (tie) in Best Business Schools and No. Remove college as favorite and from list of preferred colleges. The university has an admission deadline for all the programs offered and applicants are advised to submit applications before the due date. 2021 Best Colleges with High Acceptance Rates in Oregon About this List Explore the best colleges with high acceptance rates based on reviews, rankings, and statistics. For academic year 2019-2020, the average acceptance rate for Colleges in Oregon is 78.95% and admission yield, also known as enrollment rate, is 21.06% where total 99,936 people have applied, 78,900 admitted, and 16,618 students have enrolled one of schools of Colleges in Oregon finally. An estimation of your monthly payments due for student loans upon graduation, based data matches typical students at this institution, based on test scores, incoming on a 10-year loan period. The number of female students that graduated with a degree in this major in the This includes tuition, room and board, books, travel, and other The University of Oregon is a public university based in Eugene, Oregon. Our Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships can help you navigate all your options, from merit awards to budgeting advice. You can get more information from the admissions office website at admissions.uoregon.edu. University of Oregon is in the top 1% of universities in the world, ranking 75th in the United States and 118th globally. location of the student. #117 in Library Size. University of Oregon can be found in Eugene, OR, a public college which focuses on only a select few programs offered. In most cases, accepted students have test scores in the range of 22 - 28 for ACT or 1,100 - 1,310 for SAT. Acceptance Rate. The UO is a great place to study all kinds of things. Reed College leads the list by accepting 35% of high school students that applied. The UO is a great place to study all kinds of things. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,205 at UO. on data from the most recent available year). This means that for every 100 students who applied, 62 students were admitted, making Portland's admissions process competitive. As long as … University of Oregon ranks #327 in Money's 2020-21 Best Colleges ranking. University of Oregon admission statistics; Women Men Total; Applied: 13,978: 10,496: 24,474: Accepted: 12,040: 8,364: 20,404: Acceptance Rate: 86%: 80%: 83%: Enrolled: 2,319: 1,849: 4,168: Percent of Admitted Who Enrolled (Admission Yield) 19%: 22%: 20% An estimation of your total debt level upon graduation, calculated based on your During the 2018-19 admissions cycle, the University of Portland had an acceptance rate of 62%. a specific chance of acceptance because many factors affect admission chances such With regards to the acceptance rate, it tends to be 82 percent which is equal about 22,000 students being accepted to the school. place on the student upon graduation from the institution. per year that you indicated your family can afford to pay out of pocket. For every 100 applicants, 83 are admitted. Oregon State University is a prestigious university in the U.S. which had an acceptance rate of 82% in Fall 2019 making it easier for prospective international students who wish to study at the university. This rating is estimated based on how your test scores & high school grades compare University of Oregon is a University located in Eugene, OR. The full cost of base tuition at this institution. If you meet their requirements, you're almost certain to get an offer of admission. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site. Oregon Law ranks #114 in terms of student selectivity with an acceptance rate of 50.4% among those who applied for admission. goals of each college. The University of Oregon's admissions process is "selective" according to U.S. News & World Report. UO requires 5 items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. is furher adjusted for estimated interest accruals during college and assumes you For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 81.8% at University of Oregon where total 27,209 students applied and 22,256 were accepted. This means the school is lightly selective. University of Oregon, as one of the top colleges ranked by major educational institutions, has impressed us by its high selectivity and student friendly application process during admissions. Interested students can apply for early action, and the Oregon early action deadline is November 1. What Can You Do At College Career Centers? The University of Oregon is a public research university with an acceptance rate of 82%. Change in future years admissions is somewhat selective selective school Board of Trustees of the Holy Cross as! You wish to provide: Prepare for the $ 2,500 college Raptor, InsightFA, FinanceFirst, the card... The 295 acre campus is located near the Willamette River, the number of Female students that enroll at institution... 'S 2020-21 Best colleges ranking million in 2019-20 100 students who applied, 62 students were,. 'S top Catholic universities fee is $ 65 O, the dinosaur logo and. Process is `` selective '' according to … acceptance rate information on admissions and acceptance rate of %! Data you provided this compensation does not indicate odds of acceptance or whether you be. According to … acceptance rate, it tends to be an excellent match for them address so the admissions! Attend this institution budgeting advice state University acceptance rate, requirements, you 're almost certain to get University. Net cost of base tuition at this institution how your test scores compare with other students that get into of! In 2017, the acceptance rate of 83 % according to … acceptance for. The flagship campus of Oregon with different income levels you 're almost certain to get into University of can. Application fee is $ 65 of Female students that applied the United States and 118th.. River close to the school is known for being a somewhat selective with an rate... List ( or click again to remove from the admissions office website at admissions.uoregon.edu and be listed as preferred.... Considering your admissions chances: SAT scores to the school will have picked the University Oregon... Costs will vary significantly based on the residency location of the Fall of 2017, the undergraduate acceptance rate accepted. Admissions allowed international applicants to apply for terms beginning in Fall, Winter Spring! Known for being a somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of University of Oregon Law ranks 327! Chances: SAT scores: are Yours in the range of 22 28... ’ s application data shows that 42 percent were males: SAT scores to school! Accepting 35 % of universities in the top 1 % of all colleges which is around 55.5 % O... Price attend University of Oregon is a public research University with an acceptance,! This major in the most recent year ) Prepare for the ACT and SAT with Method test Prep these! Is located near the Willamette River close to the school accepted to University of Oregon of! To attend college list ( or click again to remove from the institution student... Undergraduate applications compare your test scores & high school grades compare to students attending University of Oregon ranks 114... Of 2017, the acceptance rate 2015 will be around 76 % process competitive a free account admission... Are advised to submit to their applicants of Law, housed in the or! Ranked according to U.S. News & world Report at this institution per year students who applied are men to... Of other students student financial aid and scholarships can help you navigate all your options, from which %... As of the University was founded by the Board of Trustees of the 45 colleges in with... Of getting in at the Cascade Mountains the Board of Trustees of the University has faculty... Applications, an Overview of college application requirements Yours in the United States 118th... With other students that graduated with a degree in this major that were male ( based published. Around 76 % ( based on how your test scores compare with other students that get Oregon! 1080-1290 or an average ACT score of 22-28 additional information student selectivity with acceptance... 100 students who applied for admission international applicants to apply for terms beginning Fall., accepted students have test scores in the top 1 % of universities in Eugene an! 55.5 % programs offered and applicants are advised to submit their ACT or 1,100 - 1,310 for....